19. The information that the Company holds about you may be held and processed by computer files and/or written documents.
20. For your information, you are not required by law to provide personal information, but some of the services offered on the Website require the provision of such information.
22. When you use the Website, the following types of information may be collected:
22.1 Information proactively provided – information provided to the Company on your own initiative during your use of the Website and/or as part of otherwise contacting the Company (including the Call Center) and also provided to the Company by third parties to whom you provided the information on your own initiative. We may collect the following types of information:
a) Contact information (name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number;)
b) Demographic data (age, gender, home address, etc.;)
c) Information about family members and companions, such as names and age;
d) Information based on geographic or other location;
e) Photos, video collected using security cameras located in public areas in hotels, such as in the corridors and lobby of the company (CCTV systems) and electronic card keys.
22.2 Information collected while browsing the Website by technical/computerized means – including:
You can block automatic cookie creation in whole or in part by enabling certain browser settings. However, if you choose too strict settings, you may not have access to certain parts of the Website.
Log files including: referring/exit pages, IP addresses, information about browsers, cookies, Internet service providers (ISP), types of platforms, date/time stamps. This information is not linked to additional information that is reasonably personally identifiable. The Company uses this information to manage the Website and diagnose problems with the servers, analyze trends and track user traffic in an aggregate manner, including for statistical purposes.
24. In addition, the Company may also use the information for the purpose of analyzing data and statistics and for the purpose of complying with the law and investigating complaints, suspected fraud, or misconduct.
25. You are aware that the Company may be required by law to disclose information that you provided when using the Website.
26. In addition, the Company may share your personal information in the event that the Company believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to safeguard the interests of the Company or a third party, relating to national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protection of the safety of any person, or to prevent imminent death or bodily harm, provided that the Company believes that such interest is not void in relation to your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
27. In addition, the Company may disclose information about people who threaten and/or may harm the Company and its services (such as: fraud by users, sending threats, spreading spam, etc.).
28. The Company may share your information with service providers and subcontractors who work with us and/or who provide certain services on our behalf in Israel and abroad, in order to realize the purposes of using the information about you in accordance with this policy, and if required for the operation, maintenance and improvement of the Website. In addition, the Company may store information in cloud services whose servers are located outside of Israel, in countries where there may be different levels of privacy protection, all subject to the law. All parties to whom such information will be transferred will not be entitled to share or use personally identifiable information other than for the Company or for the purpose of operating the Website.
30. In addition, the Company may employ trusted third parties to assist in the distribution of surveys, advertising and/or content (e.g. Active trail).
31. Finally, the company sometimes shares aggregated information with its service providers. This information does not contain personally identifiable information by reasonable means and is used to develop programs and content that may be of interest to the Website visitors.
32. The Company restricts access to your personal information to persons who need such access in order to process it for it or to perform specific work. These individuals will be subject to non-disclosure agreements. However, it should be taken into account that no means and/or service are absolutely safe, especially when the activity is online.
33. The Company reviews its procedures designed for collecting, storing, and processing information to ensure that only the personal information necessary to operate or improve the Website is collected, stored and processed. Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the personal information processed is accurate, complete and up to date, but the Company depends on users of the Website to update or correct their personal information at any time.
35. The Company regularly audits its compliance with the provisions of this policy. In addition, questions, inquiries, or complaints may be directed to the Company's hotels, in relation to the issues contained in this document in the ways specified below.
36. The Company's services are not directed to minors and the Company does not knowingly collect personal information about them. Users under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental or guardian consent to provide their information. If the Company becomes aware, by contacting the Company or otherwise, that a minor has provided personally identifiable information on the Website, the Company will make a reasonable effort to delete such information.
40. In any case of any question and/or request, please contact us at the following address: Paul VI St., PO Box 86. zip 1610002, or alternatively at 04-8870100.