The "Afifi Group" or the "Company" is a group of companies that includes Nazarene Tours Ltd., Nateev Express Ltd., United Nazareth Bus Services Ltd., Nazareth Transport and Tourism Company Ltd., Epsilon Delta Hotels Ltd., and other current and future companies in the Group.
The Afifi Group makes great efforts to protect your information, and acts in accordance with the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981, and the regulations thereunder.
Data ownership and copyright protection:
1. The user declares, confirms and agrees that the information presented on the Website and/or any part thereof (hereinafter: "the information") is the exclusive property of the Company, and that the Company reserves all copyright in the information and/or any part thereof, whether it is owned by the Company or owned by any third party, and that the Company has an interest in protecting it by leaving it as confidential and protected information.
2. The user undertakes to use the information for his personal use only. The User undertakes not to copy, photograph, print, duplicate, distribute, sell, transmit or publish the information on the Website, whether owned by the Company or owned by third parties, and/or part thereof to any person and/or entity whatsoever without the Company's prior written consent, except for personal, non-commercial use of the information.
3. The User undertakes not to make any distortion or any other alteration to the Information, or to take any action that may damage the information's accuracy and reliability or the dignity or reputation of the Company as owner of the copyright therein, or of any other party.
Risks and responsibilities:
4. The user hereby declares that he knows that the use of a Website involves many risks, both because of the technology involved and because of human factors operating through the Internet.
5. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf are not responsible for the fact that the server through which the Website works will be free of malware, including viruses and/or spyware that may harm the user's personal computer.
6. The user is solely and fully responsible for any use he makes and/or will make of the information. The information is for the user's personal use only and its use, including any reliance on it, is at the sole responsibility of the user. Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware that the images displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and that there may be differences between their appearance on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
7. The information is presented on the Website "as is". The Company is not responsible for adapting the information to the user's needs and is not responsible to the user for his inability to make use of the information for any reason. The user alone will bear responsibility for the way in which he uses the information.
8. The Company will not be liable for any damage, inconvenience, loss, expense or anguish that may be caused to the user or his property (inter alia to the user's hardware equipment and/or software) or to any third party, directly or indirectly, due to entering the Website and using the content of the Website and/or in connection with the information, including, and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, as a result of one of the following events and/or factors:
a) Delay and/or tardiness in receiving the information as a result of congestion in communication lines.
b) Disruption, including omission, error, inaccuracy or up-to-dateness of the information as a result of disruption and/or malfunction of the means of communication, hardware, or software in the user's computer systems, the Company or for any other reason.
c) Disclosure and revelation of information about the user to any third party as a result of the user's use of the Company's Website and/or his entry into it and/or the user's information security measures.
9. The Company shall not be liable for any illegal activity by any user of the Website or any other party beyond its control.
10. The Company will not be liable for changes made to the information by the user or by any other third party.
Changes and general provisions:
11. The Company shall be entitled to terminate the user's use of the Website if he fails to comply with the terms of this agreement and/or any part thereof, as well as in any of the following cases.
a) If, in the Company's opinion, the user intentionally provided incorrect and/or false details when registering to the Website and/or when ordering vacation packages.
b) If, in the Company's opinion, the user has committed an act and/or oversight that harms and/or may harm the Company and/or third parties, including other users of the Website.
c) If, in the Company's opinion, the User has made illegal use of the Website and/or the Website's services and/or has taken an act to assist and/or encourage and/or enable such use.
d) If the credit card – whose details were provided by the user – is blocked or restricted for use in any way.
12. It is hereby clarified that the use of the Website is for private use only, and the use of the Website other than for this purpose will entitle the Company to take all the measures at its lawful disposal.
14. The Company may close the Website and change from time to time its structure, content, appearance, scope and availability of vacation packages and of the services and content provided therein, and any other aspect relating to the Website and its operation, all without the need to notify the user thereof in advance. The user declares that he will have no claim and/or demand against the Company in this regard and/or any request.
15. The company is entitled to cancel or change the terms of receipt of orders, as well as all prices published on the Website at any time.
16. This agreement shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel. The sole place of jurisdiction for any matter relating to this agreement and the use of the Website is in the competent courts in the region.